Lucocoa social prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Anyone over the age of 18 who correctly answers the following question will be entered into a Free Prize Draw to win a One set of 25g Lucocoa Chocolate and 4 tickets to the chocolate festival 14th -16th October 2016.
"Name the countries we source our cacao from?"
By participating in our competition, you fully agree and accept the Lucocoa Chocolate competition Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions")
1. The Competition is only open to users aged 18 years and over.
2. Prize can only be delivered to a UK address.
3. The Competition starts on Monday 10th October 2016 13:45pm BST and closes at 21:00 BST on Monday 10th October 2016
4. To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to a computer, the internet and have a Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account.
5. The prize is One set of 25g Lucocoa Chocolate(one of each bar) and 4 tickets to the chocolate festival 14th -16th October.
6. To enter, entrants must answer the following question correctly "Name the countries we source our cacao from?"
7. We will pick the winner at random from correct answers
8. Only one entry per person.
9. The winner's first names (at the Promoter's absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on the social platform they won on.
10. The winners will be notified by within 24 hours of the Competition closing date.
11. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide Lucocoa with their full name and UK address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and UK address, within 3 days of receiving notice from Lucooca that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize.
12. The prizes will be despatched within 5 days of the winners notifying Lucocoa of their full name and UK address pursuant to clause 14 of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
14. In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
15. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
16. If, for whatever reason, we are unable to send the stated prize we will substitute it for a prize of same or slightly greater value. The winner(s) will be notified should this occur.
17. The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to email@example.com.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.